- are studying and would like to get to know everyday agency life for three to six months.
- are looking for insights into the entire product design process—from research and ideas to concept, design visualization, and presentation.
- are interested in people and are able to put yourself in their shoes.
- are very creative and can visualize your ideas.
- always think one step further and want to find new directions.
With us …
- you will learn a lot—but certainly not how to make coffee and memorize the city map of Hamburg!
- you will work on varied and exciting projects for customers ranging from startups to leading international companies in sectors such as consumer goods, industrial goods, and medical technology.
- you can realize your ideas in any format (sketching, 3-D modeling, rendering, model building, 3-D printing).
- you have the space to grow and gain practical experience.
- you will learn from a great international team of experienced product and UX/UI designers.
- you have an inspiring working environment in a great city (Hamburg! Harbor! Gateway to the world!).